Creative Futures – belonging in the creative industries
A panel discussion introduced by Chillcreate, bridging the gap between a generation of creatives and future creatives, exploring the different roles now associated with one of the most popular industries in the world, how to get a job and make creativity pay your way and what identity can mean in the workplace.
Hosted by Pop Brixton, Livity and Chillcreate as part of the BDT:18 Youth events, the event will feature a series of talks by industry creatives who will share their stories and experiences within the creative industry.
This event aims to bridge a gap between a generation of creatives and future creatives with the aim to:
- Inspire young people to consider a career in design.
- Inform how to get a job and make your creativity pay your way
- Inspire fearlessness in following your passions
- Provide an alternative view of working in the creative world
- Introduce a range of creative people who will share tips, stories and their creative journey.
- We want young people of Brixton to know that they belong and are needed within the creative industry and by following your passions you can succeed.